2nd International Conference on CBRNe SICC Series
Date: 22-23 April 2020
Location: Rome, Italy
SICC Series is one of the scientific events organized by HESAR to promote the concept of CBRNe science.
The upcoming edition, that will be held in Rome on 22-23 April 2020, comes with a new structure:
- Day 1 – 22 April 2020, Technical Tables – The technical tables will be an occasion to present, with an oral presentation, works and achievements of the experts in different topics related to CBRNe emergencies. The attendees can participate to the technical tables and have the chance to interact with the speakers.
- Day 2 – 23 April 2020, Conference – The conference will be the main event that will host:
– The presentation of the new cooperation agreements with the German Space Agency, Yale University, Italian National Order of Biologists, the Lisbon
Firefighters Regiment, the Abu Dhabi Police and the University of Pisa.
– The plenary sessions.
– The poster session, the call of abstract is open to all.
– The exhibition that will host static and dynamic exhibitions from Military, Public and Research Entities plus the new products and technologies
developed by the Private Sector.