The ENCIRCLE Dynamic Catalogue is an open and neutral platform associated with commercial and technical services. The Dynamic Catalogue provides a platform for industry and technological providers to showcase European CBRN capability as well as provide a knowledge source for practitioners and policy makers.
PROCEDURE TO REGISTER IN A COMMUNITY AND IN THE CATALOGUE
a/ You need to be first registered as an ENCIRCLE Community Member to access the catalogue.
b/ You can register in a Community at different levels associated with different “rights”:
- As a Practitioner and Customer community member:
- On behalf of your Organization or as an “individual”,
- With or without (operational) systems and tools,
- As a Technological and Industrial community member
- On behalf of your Organization or as an individual expert,
- You need to register at least one tool or one project to be accepted.
c/ The registration process is the following:
- Open the ENCIRCLE dynamic Catalogue home page: https://www.encircle.eu/,
- Click either on “Register as Practitioner and Customer community” or on “Register as Technological and Industrial community”,
- Fill in the organization, points of contact, functions compulsory fields,
- For the Technological and Industrial community, fill at least one tool or project,
- Electronically sign the Letter of Intend (LOI) by ticking the box when proposed,
- Submit your request (at the bottom of the questionnaire),
- Your request will be approved by the project Management Board,
- At the end of this procedure, you will receive a link to activate your account and choose your password.