CBRNe Convergence 2018
Date: 06-08 November 2018
Location: Orlando, Florida USA
This must-attend annual congress for the global CBRNE community is now in its 11th year, offering streamed sessions, demonstrations, poster presentations and exhibits from the leading CBRNE solution providers.
The conference program is planned by Gwyn Winfield, editor of CBRNe World magazine, who brings together expert speakers from around the globe.
Highlighted speakers include:
- Hamish De Bretton Gordon, Managing Director CBRN at Avon Protection
- Ronald Hopper, Assistant Special Agent in Charge, Tampa Division, FBI
- Gareth Roberts, Team leader, CBRNE Covert Assessment Team, South Wales Police
- Christopher Thomas, Public Order and Counter Terrorism, CBRN Team, South Wales Police
- Allan Cordwell, Head of Group Emergency Planning, Resilience & Response Unit
- Rebecca Earnhardt, Unconventional Weapons and Technology Division, START