8th International Symposium on Physical Protection and Decontamiation
Date: 21-23 May 2019
Location: Munster, Germany
Information: join mailing list and receive further information WISdecon@bundeswehr.org
Physical Protection and Decontamination represent two of three fundamental pillars in CBRN defence – PROTECT and RESTORE.
In a 3 days symposium, international experts will meet and exchange their knowledge, research, developments and use of CBRN defence technologies in these areas.
This conference will:
- consider all aspects of CBRN decontamination and physical protection (e.g. decontamination technologies, procedures and control, protective equipment, burden, ergonomics, logistics, costs);
- focus on all levels of testing complexity (e.g. swatches, coomponents, systems);
- laboratory testing, field trials, modelling and simulation;
- take into account new threat scenarios (e.g. defence against terrorism, TIM, releases other than attack);
- cover fundamental research and development aspects as well as concepts for use.
The symposium is aimed at international MOD or departments of Civil Defence, procurement and technology agencies, research instiutes, military CBRN experts and industry.