2017 ENCIRCLE Workshop
Your chance to prioritise future research priorities
The 2017 ENCIRCLE workshop will allow better understanding of the ENCIRCLE project and its objectives. It will present the first results of the ENCIRCLE project, the analysis of current needs and gaps in the CBRNe field. This workshop is your chance to provide insights on the missing capabilities and what ENCIRCLE can do to fill them. With practitioner support the consortium will also conduct a new threat assessment in order to take into account new needs (new threats) and technologies. The final session of the workshop will be dedicated to CBRNe Procurement and Policy.
Why Should You Attend?
- Understand the opportunities in the CBRN Cluster B call.
- Learn how ENCIRCLE fits into CBRN Cluster B call.
- Inform future CBRN Cluster B calls by helping set needs and gaps agenda.
- Learn about funding opportunities.
- Network with CBRN specialists.
Day 1 – September 7
9:00 – 10:00 Session 1 – ENCIRCLE Cluster and Community
- Project overview and update
- Catalogue and needs
- Market Analysis
10:00 – 10:30 Coffee Break
10:30 – 12:00 Review on past and current EU activities in the CBRNe domain
- Polish NCP – Polish NCP services and funding opportunities in H2020
- H2020 SEC 21 – eNOTICE – European Network Of CBRN TraIning CEntres
- H2020 SEC 21 – iLEAnet – Innovation through Law Enforcement Agencies networking
- EU CBRN CoE – Project 34 – Strengthening Capacities in CBRN event response and related Medical Emergency response under strengthened CBRN event preparedness
- ERASMUS+ – CBRN-POL – Development of CBRN training programme for police officers
- ERDF Interreg Baltic Sea Region Programme 2014-2020 – DAIMON – Decision Aid for Marine Munitions
- Internal Security Fund of the European Union – Preventing and fighting CBRN-E terrorism – building capacity of actors involved in the detection and mitigation of CBRN-E risks at air and road border crossings on European level
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch
13:00 – 18:00 Session 2 – Innovation Plan
Workshop on Needs and Gaps
– Results of the ENCIRCLE WP3.1 (WAT) – All Workshop Participants
– Innovation Watch ENCIRCLE WP3.2 (EU-VRi) – All Workshop Participants
– Thematic workshops – Participants divided in 4 groups
- Detection and Identification
- Situation Awareness
18:00 – 20:00 Dinner
Day 2 – September 8
9:00 – 12:00 Session 3 – CBRNe Policy and Procurement Consideration
- Presentations users/stakeholders in the CBRNe domain
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch
Who will attend:
2017 ENCIRCLE Workshop is organised for Practitioners, including State Fire Service, Police, Border Guards, however any other relevant institutions which will can help achieve the workshop goals can also be invited.
CONFIRMED PRACTITIONERS FROM
When and where:
September 7-8, 2017, Military University of Technology, Warsaw, Poland
To register please fill out the registration form here .
Please sign and send Letter of Intent provided below to Bartłomiej Jankiewicz by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reimbursements of travel cost are in line with ENCIRCLE rules of up to a maximum level of 300 euro will be available to a limited number of invitees who are members of the Industrial and Technological Community and the Practitioners Network.
About the event:
ENCIRCLE is a 4-year project designed to improve competitiveness and procurement of CBRNe technologies for the advantage of both European CBRNe industry and practitioners and most importantly for improvement of EU resilience to new CBRNe attacks and threats. In order to achieve main project objectives, which include:
– create an open and neutral EU CBRNe cluster,
– provide a sustainable and flexible vision and roadmap for the development of the European CBRNe market and innovations,
– provide integration with platforms (systems, tools, services, products) by proposing standardized interfaces and future EU standards to integrate CBRNe technologies and innovations developed from the Part b Research Innovation Action projects,
– support CBRNe safety, security and defence commercial and market services,
– improve and facilitate European CBRNe dissemination and exploitation,
several activities have been overseen among which the most important are the ENCIRCLE workshops organised yearly by ENCIRCLE partners. The yearly ENCIRCLE workshops will allow open dialogue and information exchange between project partners and members of the communities.